I’ve been recommending CleanMyMac to friends and family for a while now, and it gets better with every version. CleanMyMac X was released yesterday, with powerful new tools for optimizing and protecting your Mac.
The app, which ranges in price from a $40 annual subscription to a $90 one-time purchase, is a macOS utility for clearing out unneeded, unused, and temporary files. It has grown to include various optimization tools, including maintenance scripts, disk repairing, and the ability to reset various indexes and databases on your system as needed.
One of the reasons I’ve come to prefer CleanMyMac as a cleanup utility is its Safety Database, which whitelists important files so you don’t accidentally wipe them from your system—and prevent an app from working correctly—in the interest of cleaning. CleanMyMac X doesn’t delete important files or disrupt applications, and asks first if it finds things it’s pretty sure will save you space but doesn’t want to touch without your explicit permission.
This version of CleanMyMac also adds Malware removal, and combines cleanup, optimization, and protection features into one quick scan option. Scanning is faster than ever, too.
I’m also a big fan of its Updater tool, which runs through all of your apps and lets you know if anything is out of date. It works with all Sparkle-updated (most third-party apps) and Mac App Store applications.
Just as important, CleanMyMac X is gorgeous. The app has always been an elegant application, but this latest release really goes above and beyond with a UI full of design delights and subtle animations. Best to have something pretty to look at when you’re giving your system a regular tune-up.
Though CleanMyMac X is expensive, and plenty will argue that you don’t need any kind of cleaning application for macOS, the app comes with a free trial that you can use to see if you might benefit from a regular subscription
Speed up Mac
Remove histories and cookies
Remove old Mail attachments
What’s new in CleanMyMac X?
I know I don’t need CleanMyMac. I can do all of the cleaning actions it offers myself by going into different files and manually deleting things. Since macOS Sierra, Apple even offers its own version of a Mac cleaner with Optimize Storage, Reduce Clutter, and Empty Trash Automatically. That being said, I love CleanMyMac because it’s so much easier to use than digging around my system, removing old files, clearing caches, deleting cookies, freeing up memory, and all the other Mac cleaner tools that it does for me with just a click.
I’ve been using CleanMyMac since 2015. It has never caused me any slowdown issues, nor has it ever automatically deleted a system file that it shouldn’t have. It’s always worked great and been easy to use. With version X (pronounced ex) there are new tools, better junk scan, faster search, and more.
- Support of macOS 10.14 Mojave
- An ability to add items to Ignore List from Preferences
- Korean localization
- Scan for unused DMG files within Applications
- Services menu for Updater and Uninstaller modules
- CPU temperature can be shown in Fahrenheit
- Validation of CleanMyMac 3 activation numbers
- Welcome video quality
- Significantly reduced CleanMyMac Menu’s CPU impact
- Inability to perform a self-reset for CleanMyMac X
- Prevented Dropbox from downloading files from the cloud during scanning
- Shredder did not remove parent folders
- Conflicting drag and drop cases during uninstallation
- A number of known crashes and error case
CleanMyMac has an all-over redesigned look. Though it’s got an updated look, the tools you need are still in the same place. So if you’re updating from version 3, you won’t feel lost in the woods with this new design.
Better algorithms for scanning for junk
With years of experience and a better understanding of how we use the program, MacPaw’s team created a better algorithm for scanning for junk so it is more likely to find something in your Mac that you don’t need hanging around.
CleanMyMac X will check for malicious files, viruses, and more. If you think something may be lurking around in your system that doesn’t belong, CleanMyMac X’s malware scan can seek it out.
CleanMyMac X has an improved scan time of up to three times faster. That first time you look for junk will take a lot less time than it used to.
Separate tools for updating apps
In the latest version of CleanMyMac, you can quickly see apps that haven’t been used in a long time, but you can also see apps outside of the Mac App Store that need an update. Click the Update button right from the updater to get up to date.
When you perform a scan, a little chat bubble appears and offers additional suggestions for clearing out junk that you may want to do next. You can find the personal assistant in the upper right corner of the window at any time. Click it for suggestions.
CleanMyMac Menu redesign
– The Menu bar widget has a whole new look with more information available at a glance. See how much hard drive space you have, how much RAM you’re using (with a shortcut to free up memory), how full your trash is (with a shortcut to empty it), your processor load and what apps are weighing it down, your network speeds (with a shortcut to test your wi-fi speed), and the ability to monitor how much space you’re using in Dropbox.
CleanMyMac X makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface
- Drag and drop nature
- Slims universal binaries
- Removes useless language translations
- Most accurate application uninstallation
- Quick and Secure file eraser
- Manages widgets, plugins and preference panes
- Erases garbage left from previously removed applications and widgets
- Monitors your Trash helping you to uninstall trashed applications correctly
- Keeps an eye on your removable devices to clean them up from junk service files
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.
Download Crack Download Setup