The Bootstrap Studio is a powerful desktop app for designing and prototyping websites.It is a desktop application that helps you create beautiful websites. It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages.
Bootstrap Studio description:
Bootstrap Studio is recently-released desktop application intended to help designers create beautiful and appealing website experiences. Featuring the same simplicity and versatility as the Bootstrap framework, Bootstrap studio comes brimming with a range of unique components which can be dragged and dropped into place.
Because it’s built using the well-known Bootstrap framework, Bootstrap studio offers clean and simple exportation options, so that every developer can make the application or website that’s best suited to their needs or the expectations of their clients. Here’s a quick introduction into Bootstrap Studio, and what you can expect from the app.
Bootstrap Studio for Developers: Easy and Intuitive
One of the most important things to note about Bootstrap Studio is that it’s innovative, easy to use, and brimming with features that make it simple to prototype and design web pages or apps. Because it was built for Bootstrap 3 and 4, Bootstrap Studio comes with everything you need to construct a ready-to-launch Bootstrap page.
The app comes with specialised tools that simplify the process of working on the Bootstrap grid, and developers can easily create, offset, and resize columns while adding responsivity classes. There’s also comprehensive support for a range of keyboard shortcuts so that teams can speed up their workflow. Some of the other easy and intuitive features of Bootstrap Studio include:
- Integration with Google web fonts so you can import and manage typography options with ease.
- One-click publishing to export your design as either a static website or publish it to a free hosting space.
- Smooth animation features that trigger with hovers or browser scrolls. There’s also a parallax component for stunning backgrounds
- A range of pre-built Bootstrap icons, themes, and components which developers can use to inspire their own unique designs.
- Up-to-date: Bootstrap Studio automatically updates so you can rest assured that you always have the most cutting-edge features.
Exciting Components Built-In
To make life easier and faster for developers, Bootstrap Studio comes with a range of stunning components already built in. Straight out of the box, you’ll have everything you need to design responsive pages, including basic elements like divs and spans, galleries, slideshows, headers, and footers too. Some of the components available include:
- Drag and drop design: Bootstrap Studio understands how different components can work together, and offers suggestions to developers, so you can create the most stunning HTML solutions which look as though they were professionally written.
- Customisation features: You can extract various pieces in your Bootstrap studio designs out as custom components and then have them ready in your custom library to be dropped into new designs the next time you want to create something.
- Online library: If you need something that doesn’t already exist in the Bootstrap studio library, you can click on the online tab to access thousands of new components created by the community. You can also create a host of new designs and import them into the library yourself.
- Synchronisation: With the “linked components” feature, you can sync up different aspects of your design so that changing one aspect will automatically transform the other. This is great for updating things like footers and headers that need to change dynamically throughout every page.
Make the Most of your Code
- CSS Editor: The CSS editing interface comes with rule validation features and auto-suggest so you can rest assured that you’re always making changes that are going to work well for your design.
- HTML Editor: With the custom-code component on Bootstrap Studio, you can write HTML instantly, without having to use the drag and drop interface. Whenever you need to, you can simply convert a piece of your page into custom code.
Bootstrap Studio even allows you to import an existing website into the mix, then drag and drop the different files and images into the studio so that they can be implemented into your product. Whatever you need for better productivity and performance, Bootstrap Studio has it all.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.